According to the netizen who posted the video Tayts Mariano, the incident happened around 5:15pm when he was strolling around the said Mall. He said that he was in shock after hearing a woman's scream.
It was later found out that the victim was a little kid who got its hands stuck inside the escalator's steps. People then rushed to help the child get out of harms way.
The video has since went viral and already been shared over 23,715 shares times on Facebook and has garnered mixed reactions from the netizens.
Let this be a lesson to parents or anyone to always keep an eye on your young ones to avoid such horrible accident.
Watch the video below and don't forget to share to spread awareness.